Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes with Eggs (Paleo Friendly)
Try this amazing paleo breakfast on a weekend or reheat it during the week. Either way it’s delicious and satisfying!
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 4 to 5 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3/4 lbs bacon, cooked and cut into chunks
- 8 eggs
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wrap each sweet potato in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 min, or until soft
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the foil and let cool until safe to handle
- Lower the oven heat to 350
- Cut potatoes into pieces and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Season to taste and mix well.
- Place the sweet potato mixture in a baking dish
- Scatter half the bacon and half the green onions on top of the sweet potato mixture
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and season to taste
- Pour the beaten eggs on top of the sweet potato mixture and top with the remaining onions and bacon
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the eggs are set
- Divide and enjoy!
P.S. Need help with you’re diet? Check our 6 month nutrition coaching program! Click here
ProCore Fitness | Paleo Breakfast | Contact